Friday, August 22, 2014

Kenneth Krajewski & cuisine

Some info about my new, very tall doctor, .  Here is a  2-minute video interview.  I'll have to let the Lacks Center know that they should get me to do their video interviews in the future.  This one is kind of lame.  Seriously, they put him right in front of a window and asked kinda routine, uninspired questions. I do like the fact that he specifically mentions new innovations in my specific cancer.  I'll have my first appointment with him on Tuesday.  Looking forward to it except for the fact that I'll have to come home from my week at Glen Lake after only 3 days.  If my platelet count is high enough I'll get chemo right after the appointment and since I'll have the pump, I'll likely stay in Grand Rapids for the duration.

I also want to report that the smuggled frozen meats from Rob & Joanne's farm have been converted to roast chicken and oxtail stew.  Both delicious!!  My only August regret is that my stomach size is only good for one ear of sweetcorn per meal.  In my mind I could do about 3 or 4 ears.  On the plus side, tomatoes at every meal.

Rosemary-encrusted, organic chicken with caprese salad (featuring my garden tomatoes and basil) and roasted potatoes
Oxtail stew rendered from from a grass-fed, Vashon Island ox's southern end

No comments: