Monday, November 12, 2007

Guess Who is Back?

After a one week hiatus, my friendly neighborhood dogs are back. I guess the story the neighbor told the police had a one-week shelf life. We noticed on Friday that they had returned. In the video below, you will see how I am greeted each time I come and go in my car. The first dog of the two is slightly larger. His chain seems to have been shortened about 2 feet since he no longer comes all the way through the fence. The second dog, a female, is the one who attacked me. Note the size of the leash holding her back.


I called Animal Control. They were very serious on the phone and told me that they would send someone over that day. (Friday) I noticed the dogs were back in the house about an hour after I called. I don't know if that was before or after the AC visit.

On October 23 I received a note from the City saying the landlord had 21 days to fix the fence. By my math, that would be tomorrow. So far, nothing has been done.

No comments: