Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Little Jobs are Trickling In

I just got called to do a little piece for UICA. I'm meeting on it on Monday. Degage Ministries is also ready to commit to a campaign video. I'm warming to the idea.

Check out my new Rapid Growth video on the Children's Museum.

It has been a couple of very long days working on Come On Over. Tomorrow we work on a couple of music videos for the show. Should be a nice break from the exposition stuff but the quality of the writing remains high, We have a hot property, I'm convinced.

Tonight, MAry and I met with cast and crew at the Cottage. The show bought the food (Cottage Burgers, yum) so we only had to pay for beer. We snuck out at 5 minutes to 9 to run to UICA to see the movie Paprika. Unfortunately, the projector broke and they cancelled the show. We took a walk downtown instead. Another hot, muggy night.

One of the guys on the crew is a breakdancer/Hope student named Michael Kafka (not sure about the spelling). He knows Mike Winslow.

Gotta go to bed!

No comments: