Monday, July 9, 2007

One more hot one

First thing this morning, after a fitful night's sleep (or lack thereof) I confiscated the air conditioner out of Alice's room and mounted it in our bedroom window. I hate to be part of the global warming cycle but it is just too damned hot. Specifically it is muggy and I can't wait for a thunderstorm to cool things off. We are under a watch but I'll believe it when I see it. Here is what I look like sitting at my computer at 7:00AM Brisbane time... about the time Alice's plane should be taxi-ing into the gate. It is 5:00PM Monday evening here.I'm hot... I suppose in more ways than one.

I just returned from a 4-hour branding session for the WMFVA. I'm going to cook some meat on the grill so there is time for it too cool off and put on a salad when Mary gets home.

Abby called to find out when she could try calling Alice. I suggested calling in 2 hours, after she is through customs and before she is on the plane to Cairns.

No comments: