Thursday, July 12, 2007

Special Sauce

This morning I have a meeting with "Come On Over" tech staff. I'm quite excited about that. I also just ordered a light kit to enhance my production package.

Last night, Mary and I went to see "G Love and Special Sauce" at the Intersection. A terrific show and great performers! Apparently he was a surfer buddy of Jack Johnson. Johnson, who was new in songwriting wrote a song for him that was a hit and pretty much launched Johnson's career. I don't particularly like the Intersection as a venue, though. Too smoky and I don't think the sound system is that great. Too loud anyway. We almost didn't get in. The show was sold out. The guy checking IDs at the door saw us leaving and gave us one free ticket. He said we should wait around because they were in the process of opening up some more tickets. So ultimately we got in for half price.

I caught this music video on VH1 from Brandi Carlile. Now this song, The Story, is stuck in my head.

Let me leave you with a couple of pictures of Buster watching his new favorite TV

No comments: