Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shooting With Lights

This morning I had the opportunity to try out my new light kit. There were 3 setups and I was pretty happy with the results of 2 of them. The third was fine too but I thought of some things later that I could have done to make it "pop" more. The interviews were all interesting... Children's Museum founders. They LOVE Teresa. All of them made a point to say that her performance was there biggest reason to brag. I'm back tomorrow for another. The lights definitely make a big difference.

Had lunch with Oscar today at Tacos El Ganadero (yum). He is newly unemployed and we talked a lot about work life and relationships. Mostly about where work might take us.

When I got home I found the missing basting brush from my new Backyard BBQ tool kit that mom gave me for my birthday. I had left the tools outside overnight and the brush (of all things) came up missing.


There it was in the grass about 20 feet from the grill. The critter that dragged it away from the grill table must have liked my basting sauce because the bristles were chewed down from a fan shape to a pointed stub.

I just got back from a beer and a movie with Stephen. Happy Hour prices: $2 for a Founders IPA. The movie was You Kill Me with Ben Kingsly as a hit man whose career is suffering because he is an alcoholic. We enjoyed it but it is a small screen picture.

No comments: